Semi-Private Meditation & Breathwork Classes
Meditation & Breathwork Class with Biblical Themes
~ SEMI-PRIVATE MEDITATION & BREATHWORK CLASS WITH BIBLICAL THEMES ~
MINDFULLY GIVING YOURSELF THE CARE AND GRACE YOU NEED FOR PEACE & EQUANIMITY.
Led by the Principal teacher and Founder of Grace x Strength, Josephine Lau, these semi-private classes offer a safe and comfortable way to practice mindfulness meditation and breath work techniques to help you find peace & equanimity.
Josephine's classes invites you into a wholistic experience of rejuvenating mind, body and soul. She is passionate about helping her students reap the all-rounded benefits of mindfulness meditation through breath work and meditation techniques infused with Biblical themes of love. She welcomes everyone into her space with compassion, grace and respect.
Josephine's personal yoga practice has spanned over 10 years with over 1000+ hours of training., including Chair Yoga, Kids Yoga and Yoga Therapy. As a busy mother-of-two and migraine sufferer, she is passionate about empowering women and those who suffer from chronic illness to find peace and balance in life. Her style of teaching is heavily influenced by her Christian-faith beliefs, as well as her yoga guru and renowned yoga teacher, Briohny Smyth, whom Josephine trained with.
- Mindfulness &. Breathwork techniques infused with Biblical themes.
- Walk out of class feeling love, joy and peace to care for yourself & others!
PACIFIC HIGHWAY (Shop front)
- 1 hour metered parking of $3.4 per hour
- 10am - 2:30pm; 4:30pm - 6pm (Mon - Fri)
- 8:30am - 12:30pm (Saturday)
- Free on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Bus Zone 6am - 10am & 2:30pm - 4:30pm (Mon - Fri)
HAYBERRY STREET OFF STREET PARKING (via West Street) Only 2 minutes' walk from The Art Cave
- FIRST 2 HOURS FREE
- 8:30am - 6pm (Mon - Thu)
- 8:30am - 11pm (Fri)
- 8:30am - 12:30pm (Sat)
- $3.4 per hour thereafter
- FREE on Sundays and Public Holidays.
WOOLWORTHS CROWS NEST PARKING (Burlington Street entry) 3 minutes' walk from The Art Cave
- FIRST 2 HOURS FREE
NORTH SYDNEY COUNCIL PARKING (Alexander Street Car park) 5 minutes' walk from The Art Cave
- FREE 2 hours parking (one period per day only), then third hour is $8.20, thereafter $6.20 per half hour.
- Maximum daily fee is $57.00
- Normal pay parking 7am to 11pm (Mon - Sun)
- Yoga Mat, Water Bottle & Optional Pillow
Females, 24-54, Those wanting a meditative practice infused with Biblical themes
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Grace x Strength requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Grace x Strength has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Grace x Strength does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Grace x Strength to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Grace x Strength, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Grace x Strength or organised by Grace x Strength must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Grace x Strength
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Grace x Strength unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Grace x Strength classes and events or on Grace x Strength premises. (For use of Grace x Strength marketing materials).
Grace x Strength requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Grace x Strength, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.